Nigeria Property Investment – offering up to 20% ROI
A new property investment opportunity for seasoned Investors.
Global Homes Mag have been working in Nigeria for over 15 years, and as a result now have numerous reliable and dependable partners such as landowners, commercial banks, mortgage banks, developers and government.
We have landowners and government land seeking financial partners on a PPP and JV for real estate development in prominent areas in Nigeria, such as Lagos State, Abuja (FCT projects) and more.
A simple and secure investment with tangible security allows investors to enter the Nigeria property market without any fear.
-Short term – only 24 months
-Invest from only £50,000
-Fixed returns of 18-20%
-Clear exit strategy
-All funds placed in an escrow account for the project
-Income option with simple interest
Please see sample project
(1) 8 plots with some old structures at Toyin street, close to Opebi roundabout with c of o #120m/plot
(2) 5 acres at Anthony facing the expressway with deed of onveyance #3b
(3) 52 acres at mile 2 signal barracks with federal government gazette #150m/ acre
(4) 3-story building on 244sq m at Onipan facing the expressway with c of o #500 m
(5) Food and juice processing company on 10 acres in Ibadan with c of o #1.4 b
(6) Oil palm and poultry on 250 acres in (Iwo) Ibadan with c of o #700 m
(7) Pharmacy company with machine on 8 acres at Akute area with c of o #800m
(8) Oil mill company on 5.778 hectares at Ojota #4.5 b. The said property can be converted for other purposes.
(9) A development project (a total of 39 units 2 & 3 bedroom apartments) around Ajah on 4000sqm. Units of 2 bed will be offered at 25M and 3 beds at 30M asking.
(10) 4,000sqm land in Jahi Abuja – 16 units of 4 bedroom apartments.
Please complete the form below: